Everything counts in small amounts

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

The Fish Speaks

I ran my speech through Babel Fish for those of you who don’t speak Korean. I did not change anything in order to simulate what speaking the language is like. It’s a pretty close approximation actually. My favorite phrase is, “To the elevator punishment well! there was a poster which two people whom it takes off are hugging with each other and the sand arrestation was being besieged with the mirror.” Enjoy!

My first Korean travel

From the elementary school the Korean friends to be many and it listened to the Korean music to see the Korean drama to eat the Korean food from their house. Consequently the chance which will listen to the Korean language was many. And my Korean friends talked regarding Korea frequently. I continuously regarding Korea was had an interest and. My wife I when now good season being good in Korea, thought Haess Uss sup am the D after innumerable difficulties. I will be the student that time and the hour will be many and when being young from, travel it wanted going to Korea. It prepared a like that thin travel in Korea eagerly. From the student was not the money. It was like that and winter vacation time it did a side job. Me it had reserved the air ticket to renew the passport to buy the book against Korea. The fact that it has reserved the hotel and it finished. It entrusted the hotel reservation which wraps in the secret intention wife. The after compared to the question the above did not do. It was like that and to Ich'on year degree I came initially to Korea. The friend of the secret intention wife and the wife came out to the airport. It met the delay Sea and in Korea is the thing truth was good. Us spoke from the car plentifully. When we arrive to the hotel, the delay Sea talked wait in from only me. Finally come in into me, it did. That hotel me saw from the United States and with all hotel it was different quite. To the parking lot the tent was a wife and it held and. Also the cold night videos were many in the lobby. To the elevator punishment well! there was a poster which two people whom it takes off are hugging with each other and the sand arrestation was being besieged with the mirror. The delay Sea did here the love wool theyl as this. I this hotel was good very. To the refrigerator that place to be neat because there was a beverage possibility always and the possibility also the video seeing it was. From time to time I thought that the people that place do to be inconvenient. Them are unkind in those hotel staffs and it comes in and it goes out it was busy. It sent greeting everyday morning in the staffs but I to do always being to that place the side. What it sees but because that place is cheap it was good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home